We are offering full time and part time writing opportunities. If we like your writing, you can become a permanent member of our staff. You can work from you home. You can write on the following topics:
• Latest news and developments in science.
• Interesting stories in medicine and health.
• Different environmental issues.
• Cutting-edge technology and its impact on our lives.
• Interviews with scientists and others in the field.
We are always looking for writers who are active researchers as well. We recommend that you read several issues of our magazine before writing for us. This will help you to get a clear picture of what kind of stories and articles we cover.
• Your stories should be so intriguing that it can capture a wide audience.
• You should avoid using too many technical terms so that general audience can also understand your articles.
• Your articles must be 700 to 1200 words long. If it’s scientific research that you are writing about, then you can go up to 3000 words.
• For any facts, you must cite the source.
• When writing about scientific research and developments, you must make sure you mention the names of researchers.
• You should provide a short biography of yourself and a picture.
• You can add one external link in your writing.
If you are interested, please send us your writing in Word document. You are free to include any image that is relevant to your writing. Our editorial board will get back to you soon.